Monday, May 24, 2010

Loosing My Mind

I think I've hit that part of pregnancy where one looses ones mind. I went to log into something today for the millionth time and I could NOT remember the job number. AGH. I had to email the rep to help me. I did preface it with, I'm pregnant and not this flaky, which he knows. Well, he knows I'm not flaky and now he knows I'm pregnant. That should have been my tip off that this was going to be a loose my mind and have to get snitty with people today day.
First person to smack - Well, I had a story but figured I should edit it. Lets just say it was a doozy.
Next, #1 decided to be in freak out mode all evening. I finally got him settled down, but usually he's running around because apparently he's too ADD to focus on a meal if there are other people watching him.
Now I have a headache.

No comments: