Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Conair Hair Straightener

I have discovered my new favorite hair product. Its a great time and money saver for moms who have short hair and/or like to straighten their hair. This lovely little straightener has two settings: dry and wet. This thing will dry your hair in about two swipes of the iron. Your hair can't be sopping wet, but if you towel dry it and let it air dry for a few minutes it works just lovely. Depending upon how thick your hair is it may take longer, but for $20 it does two jobs and once and cuts down on the frizz. Definitely a deal in my book. I can get ready for my day in half the time now. I used to only straighten my hair when I needed it to lay all nicely because who has the time every day? Now I feel like I have time to do it every time I wash my hair.
This isn't quite the model that I found at Target, but you get the picture.

No comments: