Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Over the Table Felt Play House

I so want to make one of these! Its soooo cute and practical if you live in a small space like we do. I think #1 will be getting one for his birthday provided I learn how to balance having two kids with enough time to spare to make one of these play tents. The tent slips over your table and then you just fold it up and store it when its time to eat. Yes I realize you can do this with a sheet, but this looks like you could add activities and detachable pieces and enhance the play (i.e. keep their attention even longer).


103009-felthouse.jpg

Isn't it adorable??? I may do a different theme depending upon what we're into this spring. I may also do one that has a different theme on each long side of the table.
This one, with templates, can be found on: http://homemadebyjill.blogspot.com/

2 comments:

Rachel Bostwick said...

I'm in love with the felt playhouse idea. Where do you get felt that big?

Kristina said...

Fabric stores sell it by the yd and about 72 inches wide! And its pretty cheap when its on sale.